Join us to discover Frankfurts unique central station area.
Its uniqueness begins with its exiting history with ups and downs. Starting as one of the noblest areas of Europe and then having suffered destruction from Second World War and the following years.
The reputation also went from an upscale to an avoided place.
Since the 90’s a lot of good things happened and the world began to spread the word, that the central station neighborhood of Frankfurt is hosting a variety of lifestyles and cultures and now is standing for a large diversity. It was described as one of the most interesting smallest metropolis of the world.
- Yok Yok – Warm-up phase starts here; cool people to meet.
- Miele Wash World – Roll the dice to get the price
- Frankfurt Hostel
- Ipanema – First time hitting the dance floor with Brazilian Beats.
- O reilly Irish Pub Frankfurt – A place to drink and sing together
- Special : Whenever you feel hungry, try Falafel, it’s just around the corner.